Monday, March 25, 2013

I went a little cleaning mad.

A couple of weeks ago I got a carpet shampooer and to be honest I didn't really have very high expectations for it(previous experiences with hyped up appliances) but this one really works,

My carpets went from

 To This


Pulling out This in the process 
This is just a small part of the crap that came out of my carpets.  I knew they were a bit grotty but not that grotty.

So then I decided that while the carpets were clean the lace curtain we had was disgusting and needed to be cleaned as well.  So that went into the bathtub with some napisan and warm water to get cleaned as well.  Once that was done with window's looked Dirty so they got cleaned as well.

After all that I took a look at my nice cleanish carpets, clean lace curtain and window's and decided I needed to do the walls as well.  So Now I have a nice clean lounge room.  All I have to do now is put everything back where it belongs as I moved all the furniture out to clean it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment